|Brand||Daughters of Malaya|
- A non-greasy light lotion with a hint of purple (coming from butterfly pea flower extract) that dries on the skin after application.
What it is:
Sulfur Spot Drying Lotion is a fast-acting lotion for blemish spots and clogged pores. It helps to visibly shrink and reduce blemishes while soothing the skin from redness. It easily blends into the skin and can also be used under sunscreen or makeup.
What it does:
5% Sulfur dries excess sebum and gently draw out impurities from the pores. Added with 0.5% Salicylic Acid to help exfoliate dead skin cells whilst calming inflamed skin. Zinc Oxide and Butterfly Pea Flower Extract soothe skin from redness.
What else you need to know:
- Sulfur Spot Drying Lotion is best for acne or acne-prone skin..
- This product is free from animal-derivative and fragrance.
- Proudly made in Malaysia
HOW TO USE
After cleansing and moisturizing, dab a thin layer directly on the blemish and gently massage the product lightly into skin. Follow with sunscreen and makeup if needed.
You can use this product 1-3 times daily.
Use a thin layer and blend into skin until fully absorbed. Use sunscreen during the day to protect your skin from sun damage.
Water, Sulfur, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Salicylic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Clitoria Ternatea (Butterfly Pea) Flower Extract, Phenoxythenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcelulose, Polysorbate 20, Malaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, CI60725.
- Patch test before use. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- This product is free from animal-derived ingredients.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and sunlight.
- Period after opening: 12 months
Spot treating for blemish:
- 0.5% Salicylic Acid for acne
- The use of Sulfur in dermatology
- 5% sulfur in the treatment of inflammatory facial dermatoses
- Transdermal delivery systems in cosmetics:
1 x Sulfur Spot Drying Lotion 30ml