|Brand||Daughters of Malaya|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- With buildable texture to suit every skin's needs and condition.
- Contains three types of barrier-reinforcing ceramide (Ceramide AP, Ceramide NP & Ceramide EOP) and Cholesterol to restore and maintain skin's barrier.
- With Niacinamide, Acetyl Glucosamine and Alpha Arbutin to help brighten up skin's complexion.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic and free from mineral oil, denatured alcohol, essential oils, silicones and fragrance.
What it is:
A light liquid moisturizer that turns to cream on contact with skin.
What it does:
It conditions and moisturizes the skin with mild brightening effect. Formulated as a toner-moisturizer hybrid with buildable texture to suit every climate, season, skin type or skin condition.
What else you need to know:
- This is a fully customizable product to suit every skin's needs and condition.
- This product is 100% plant-derived and free from animal derivatives. Cholesterol (an ingredient used in this product) is a plant-derived synthetic. While we know cholesterol is typically derived from animals, the ingredient cholesterol used in Summertime Ceramide Liquid Moisturizer is not bio-synthesized, but is semi-synthetic and plant-derived (Phytosterols).
- This product is suitable for all skin types.
- Proudly made in Malaysia
HOW TO USE
Use after toner, apply an appropriate amount with hands and gently pat into skin. Repeat more layers if necessary. Can also be used as a moisturizing toner according to your skin's needs.
This is a hybrid product, so how and when you want to incorporate it in your skincare routine is totally up to you:
- It can be used as a moisturizer on its own
- It can also be used as a moisturizing toner with a separate moisturizer for extra dry skin
- It can be combined with a facial oil if necessary.
Oily skin: Use 1-3 layers
Dry skin: Use 2-4 layers
In cold, dry climate: Add 1-2 extra layers
Water (Solvent), Butylene Glycol (Humectant/Penetration Enhancer), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Niacinamide (Skin-Restoring/Antioxidant), Glycerin (Humectant), Isoamyl Laurate (Emollient/Occlusive), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Emulsifier/Conditioning), Squalane (Emollient/Occlusive), Ceramide NP (Skin-Identical Emollient), Ceramide AP (Skin-Identical Emollient), Ceramide EOP (Skin-Identical Emollient), Phytosphingosine (Skin-Identical Ingredient), Cholesterol (Skin-Identical Emollient), Acetyl Glucosamine (Skin Brightening/Antioxidant), Alpha Arbutin (Skin Brightening), Panthenol (Humectant), Cetyl Alcohol (Emollient/Emulsifier), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Emulsifier), Carbomer (Thickener), Xanthan Gum (Thickener), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (Preservative).
- Patch test before use. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- This product is free from animal-derived ingredients.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and sunlight.
- Period after opening: 12 months
- Ceramide-containing moisturizers can help with skin's barrier:
- Niacinamide can increase biosynthesis of ceramides:
- This study shows Niacinamide may reduce hyperpigmented spots:
- This study shows that Acetyl Glucosamine when paired with Niacinamide is effective at reducing hyperpigmentation:
- To reduce hyperpigmentation, Alpha Arbutin can be used at 0.2% when formulated with a penetration enhancer. In our formula, Butylene Glycol acts as a penetration enhancer as well as humectant:
1 x Summertime Ceramide Liquid Moisturizer 100ml